Hypnotherapy – what it can do for YOU
Hypnotherapy is a safe, effective complementary therapy that can help a wide range of problems in just a few hours of treatment.
Hypnotherapy can help you to:
- Reduce anxiety, tension and stress
- Overcome irrational fears and phobias
- Increase confidence and speaking performance
- Change or control habits
- Stop smoking
- Sleep naturally and deeply
- And much more…
I am registered as a hypnotherapist with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) (Reg. no. 000714-L10).
CNHC is the UK voluntary regulator for complementary therapists
“CNHC was set up with government support to protect the public by providing a UK voluntary register of complementary therapists. CNHC’s register has been approved as an Accredited Register by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care.”
- Parts of your Mind
- How do you Think?
- Now a Graduate Member of the BPS
- What is “Advanced Past Life Therapy”?
- “But they’ll look very silly along the way”
- How does the hypnotherapy community view the work of Michael Newton in past life regression?
- What’s a good hypnotheraputic strategy?
- Doing It In Public
- Enjoy your Summer!
- What does hypnosis feel like?
"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."
C G Jung
Consultations available in NW London (NW2)
Therapy by telephone or Skype available for some issues
Lectures and presentations
Telephone: 020 8201 9967